DUBAI - UAE
Why UAE & Dubai?
Globalization has truly brought in a paradigm shift in the way business is being done. As more and more companies realize the amazing potentials of having a global business landscape, UAE has clinched an enviable spot as one of the top favorite jurisdictions. In fact, Dubai is the preferred choice for almost 200 out of the Fortune 500 companies, as evidenced by their dedicated office in the Middle East and Africa (MEA). This is a record in itself.
The lure of UAE as an offshore business jurisdiction is unparalleled due to the plethora of benefits like:
- 100% foreign ownership
- Cost-efficiency in terms of tax
- Advanced and modern infrastructure
- Availability of all major international banks and financial institutes
- Stability as financial center
- Inexpensive workforce
- Easy recruitment procedures
- Strategic geographical placement as a trading hub
- World-class privileges
Dirham – A Stable Currency
The UAE Dirham is pegged to the US Dollar, providing stability to the currency.
UAE Free Zones
Free Zones in the UAE were established with the intention of forming an international business hub for companies and entrepreneurs looking to setup businesses quickly and easily. There are significant incentives:
- Zero percent corporate tax
- Free movement and transfer of funds
- Exemption from personal income tax and capital gain tax
- 100% ownership without the aid of UAE sponsor
- Lack of visa restrictions
- Full repatriation of capital and profits from business
There are also numerous other benefits.
In fact, UAE has already attracted more than a million big and small companies to form their business there.